|Divided Phase Separator
A dewatering device that is:
SIMPLE • EFFECTIVE • INEXPENSIVE • SAFE
The Divided Phase Separator is a roll-off container with a stainless steel screen
covering the entire inside of the container. There is a drain space between the
wall and screen. A disposable cloth or screen is installed as a liner and the
slurries or sludges are deposited inside the filter. The liquid drains through the
filter, goes to the bottom and runs to the drains at the back door. When the solids
are dewatered, the container is picked up with a roll-off truck and hauled to the
desired location to be dumped and returned for reuse. The filter cloth is
inexpensive, disposable, nontoxic and nonhazardous.
- Use of disposable filter versus fixed filter eliminates plugging problem and container
dumps out clean.
- Largest filtration surface area in the industry that speeds dewatering.
- Unitized to facilitate handling of quantities from a few cubic feet to thousands of
- Unit design facilitates dewatering materials that cannot be pumped due to lumps,
chunks or extraneous material inclusions. Works well on materials that might be dug
and loaded for dewatering and drying.
- Units are available in many sizes and may be custom designed or modified to be
compatible with customers’ needs. Standard units are 1 to 5 cu. yd. self-dumping
Hoppers, 10 to 30 cu. yd. roll-off containers and 25 cu. yd. vacuum containers.
- Unit minimizes treatment and handling of materials before and after dewatering or
drying. Solids are retained in unit and are ready to be transported.
- Unit may be used to recover product or process solids for reclaim, direct shipping,
dewatering, drying, etc. … This eliminates some additional handling, intermediate
packaging and contamination.